Today, Ørsted A/S held its annual general meeting where the following was adopted:
The audited annual report for 2018 and distribution of profit
- Ørsted's audited annual report for 2018 was approved.
- Payment of dividend of DKK 9.75 per share was approved.
Discharge and remuneration and election
- The Board of Directors and the Executive Board were discharged from liability.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers was re-appointed as auditor of the company.
- The proposed increase in the remuneration for the Board of Directors for 2019 was approved.
- The proposal of reducing the number of board members elected by the general meeting from eight to six members was adopted.
- The annual general meeting re-elected Thomas Thune Andersen as Chairman of the Board of Directors, Lene Skole as Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors, and Lynda Armstrong, Dieter Wemmer, Jørgen Kildahl and Peter Korsholm as members of the Board of Directors.
For further information, please contact:
+45 99 55 95 60
+45 99 55 97 22
The Ørsted vision is a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provides smart energy products to its customers. Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted employs 6,080 people. Ørsted’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (Orsted). In 2018, the group’s revenue was DKK 76.9 billion (EUR 10.7 billion). For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.