Phone: +45 99 55 70 00
In order to ensure correct bookkeeping and payment on time of received invoices, the following requirements must be observed.
If the invoice does not comply with the requirements mentioned below, Ørsted reserves the right to reject the invoice:
- The invoice should be sent as an electronic invoice. Please find the correct EAN number below
- If purchase order has exceptionally not been informed, then the e-mail address of the orderer must be stated on the invoice
- The billing address must be in accordance with the purchase order
- As regards suppliers from other EU countries, which invoice excluding VAT (reverse charge), the joint VAT registration number (DK36213728) must be listed on the invoice
- In addition, all invoices issued to Ørsted must observe the general invoice requirements.