The annual general meeting of Ørsted A/S will be held on Monday, 2 March 2020, at 10:00 CET. The meeting will be held at Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center, Arni Magnussons Gade 2, 1577 Copenhagen V, Denmark.
The doors open at 9:00 CET.
The agenda for the annual general meeting is:
- approval of the annual report for 2019 and distribution of profit
- advisory vote on the remuneration report for 2019
- discharge to the Board of Directors and the Executive Board
- proposals from the Board of Directors (amendment of Remuneration Policy and Article 7.3 of the Articles of Association)
- election and remuneration of board members
- election of auditor.
The agenda is further described in the enclosed notice of the annual general meeting.
For further information, please contact:
+ 45 99 55 95 60
Allan Bødskov Andersen
+ 45 99 55 79 96
The Ørsted vision is a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers. Ørsted ranks #1 in Corporate Knights' 2020 index of the Global 100 most sustainable corporations in the world and is recognised on the CDP Climate Change A List as a global leader on climate action. Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted employs 6,500 people. Ørsted's shares are listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (Orsted). In 2019, the group's revenue was DKK 67.8 billion (EUR 9.1 billion). Visit orsted.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.