Ørsted A/S has today priced subordinated green hybrid capital securities of EUR 600 million with maturity on 9 December 3019 and first call option in 2027 (NC8). The issue has settlement date on 9 December 2019.
The purpose of the new issue is to refinance the existing EUR 600 million 3.0% hybrid capital securities issued in 2015, which is callable at par from 10 August to 6 November 2020.
Key details of the new green hybrid capital security:
- Nominal amount: EUR 600 million
- Maturity date: 9 December 3019
- Issuer call option: at par from 9 September 2027 to and including 9 December 2027 and on any coupon payment day thereafter
- Issue credit spread: 195.2bp
- Fixed coupon until 9 December 2027: 1.75%
- Issue price: 99.079% of nominal amount
- Orderbook: 6.7x oversubscribed
- Listing: Luxembourg Stock Exchange (official list) and inscribe on the Luxembourg Green Exchange Platform (LGX)
The information in this announcement does not change Ørsted’s financial guidance for the financial year 2019 or the announced expected investment level for 2019.
+45 99 55 95 60
Allan Bødskov Andersen
+45 99 55 79 96
The Ørsted vision is a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms and energy storage facilities, bioenergy plants and provides energy products to its customers. Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted employs 6,500 people. Ørsted's shares are listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (Ørsted). In 2018, the group's revenue was DKK 76.9 billion (EUR 10.3 billion). For more information on Ørsted, visit Ørsted.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.