DONG Energy has today issued hybrid securities of EUR 600 million with first par call date on 6 November 2020. The new issuance is a refinancing of the existing hybrid security issued in 2005, which will be called on its first par call date being 29 June 2015.
Key details of the new hybrid security:
- Nominal amount: EUR 600 million
- Maturity date: 6 November 3015
- First par call date: 6 November 2020
- Issue spread over 5.5 year Euro Mid-Swap Rate: 281.9bp
- Fixed Coupon Rate until first par call date: 3.0%
- Price: 99.512% of nominal amount
- Orderbook: More than 2x oversubscribed
- Listing: Luxembourg
The information provided in this announcement does not change DONG Energy’s previous financial guidance for the 2015 financial year or the announced expected investment level for 2015-2016.
For additional information, please contact:
+45 9955 9560
Allan Bødskov Andersen
+45 9955 9769
DONG Energy is one of the leading energy groups in Northern Europe, headquartered in Denmark. Around 6,500 ambitious employees are engaged in exploring and producing oil and gas, developing, constructing and operating offshore wind farms and power stations, and providing energy to residential and business customers on a daily basis. Group revenue was DKK 67bn (EUR 9.0bn) in 2014. For further information, see www.dongenergy.com