1.3. Recipients of personal data
Depending on the circumstances, Ørsted may share your data with:
- Suppliers who work with us to assist Ørsted
- Group enterprises – see list of Ørsted enterprises in our annual report
- Players in the energy sector (distribution companies, Energinet.dk, public authorities and energy suppliers)
1.4. Personal data about other parties that you provide
1.5. Transfer to third countries
We may transfer your personal data to the following countries outside the EU/EEA:
This will take place based on the following basis:
- These countries have not been determined by the European Commission to be countries offering an adequate level of data protection. We will therefore ensure that there are appropriate safeguards using the standard contractual provisions for the transfer of personal data to third countries, as published by the European Commission. You can obtain a copy of this contract by contacting us on email@example.com.
1.6. Your rights
When we process your data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for use for direct marketing purposes.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed before withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, for instance the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us; see clause 1.7. These rights may be conditional or restricted. For example, you may not have the right to data portability in this particular case. It depends on the specific circumstances of the processing operations.
1.7. Contact Ørsted regarding the processing of personal data
You can always contact Ørsted if you have questions about our processing of your personal data, or if you wish to object to how your personal data is processed, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning +45 99 55 11 11.
If you are unhappy with our response, you can lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
In Denmark, the regulator is: