Two data packages can be requested, including the listed data and information below.
- Anholt package: 2 years of 10-minute SCADA data (nacelle wind speed, electrical power, rotor speed, yaw position, yaw misalignment and pitch angle) for all turbines together with on-site 10 min. statistics from wave buoy data and ground based LiDAR.
- Westermost Rough package: 2 years of 10-minute SCADA data (nacelle wind speed, electrical power, rotor speed, yaw position, yaw misalignment and pitch angle) from all turbines, together with on-site 10 min. statistic from wave buoy and ground based LiDAR data.
Turbine locations and documentation for the SCADA systems and variables are included. Requests for additional SCADA variables or data will be rejected.
Access to the data
Applications for access to the data are sent by using the form below. Project proposals will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Project taking place at a research institute, for non-commercial purposes.
- Project aims to create or validate knowledge, methods or tools for the development of the wind industry, that will be of benefit to Ørsted Wind Power.
- The project and its expected completion date is realistic and achievable.
If sufficient information is supplied in the application, the project proposals will be reviewed by internal specialists and the applicant will be informed of the result.
Access to data will be provided under the signing of a standard Ørsted NDA, which will not in any case be modified on a project specific basis. Requests implying modifications to the NDA will be rejected.
To apply for access to the data, please fill in the form below. If you can provide further information to demonstrate your research skills and knowledge, such as links to previous work, this will help us consider your application.
Further questions, and supplementary documentations to applications can be sent to RDdatasharing@orsted.dk. Applications for data packages will not be accepted by email, only by using the form below.