Four months of shaping tomorrowAs a strategy intern, you’ll be part of a high-performing team and report directly to the Head of Strategy.
The internship turns your textbooks into practice and accelerates your professional growth.
Get a head start on your career
- Get training, feedback and coaching to enhance your skill set and consulting toolbox.
- Become an integrated part of a top strategy team.
- Get exposure to top management.
- Get an assigned strategy mentor and graduate buddy.
The internship is unpaid. However, it is combined with a paid part-time student position for approx 14 hours per week (amounting to approx DKK 10,000 per month). You should expect to work approx 20 hours per week in total.
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to receive a one-time performance-based bonus.
How to become an Explorer
You can apply to the Ørsted Explorer Programme if you:
- are enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, strategy, economics or similar with excellent academic credentials
- have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- have personal drive and a high learning capacity
- have an international and collaborative mindset
- are fluent in written and spoken English
- are eligible to live and work in Denmark.
Please apply through our online application platform, where you can submit your CV, grade transcripts and cover letter for becoming a Strategy Intern in the Ørsted Explorer Programme.
We carefully screen all applicants based on proven results, motivation and mindset. The best applicants will be invited for individual interviews with the hiring manager in early January 2020.