Our Explorer Programme
Five months of shaping tomorrowAs a Strategy Intern, you will take part in developing our growth strategy. You’ll monitor market trends, take part in strategic cross-company projects and be involved in the communication of our strategic initiatives, supporting our executive management.
You’ll also join the global Singularity University Summit in Stockholm to understand how to apply exponential technologies to create positive change.
The Explorer Internship turns your textbooks into practice and accelerates your professional growth as you on a daily basis solve assignments with leading experts within strategy in one of Ørsted’s business units.
You will be part of a high-performing team of dedicated strategists, face a steep learning curve from day one, and build a platform for a potential career at Ørsted after your studies.
Get a head start on your career
- Get hands-on experience as an in-house strategy consultant
- Experience a steep learning curve leading to a strong strategic mindset
- Get training, feedback and coaching to enhance your skillset and consultant toolbox
- Build a professional network across one of Europe's largest and fastest growing energy companies
- Receive regular feedback from experienced strategy consultants
- Find career support through the Ørsted Student Community and an assigned graduate buddy
The internship is unpaid. You will however have the opportunity to simultaneously engage in a paid student job (15 hours per week) in the same department in which you are hired as an intern. The student job would involve tasks related to your strategy internship. For the right candidate, there will be opportunity to continue in the student job upon completion of the internship.
How to become an Explorer
You can apply to the Ørsted Explorer Programme if you:
- Are enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, strategy, economics or similar with excellent academic credentials
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have personal drive and a high learning capacity
- Are passionate about business strategy and innovation
- Have an international and collaborative mindset
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
- Are eligible to live and work in Denmark
In short: If you have strong analytical skills and a collaborative mindset with an eagerness to explore and pursue new possibilities in an international environment, please apply through our online application platform, where you can submit your CV, grade transcripts and motivation for becoming a Strategy Intern on the Ørsted Explorer Programme.
We screen all applicants carefully based on proven results, motivation and mindset. The best applicants will be invited for individual interviews with the hiring manager end of April 2018.