A green transformation that works for people
Green energy must work for the many, not the few. We want to deliver a rapid build-out of renewable energy that leaves no one behind.
Climate action is about more than lowering carbon emissions and developing new green technologies. As a leading global renewable energy company, we want to drive a build-out that works for people.
Done right, the build-out of renewable energy can be a force for social justice, with the power to fundamentally reshape how our societies look and operate.
At the core of our work, we need to have robust human rights practices in place across our entire business. That includes our own operations, our supply chains, and the communities where we’re present.
Beyond our core focus on human rights, we have dedicated sustainability programmes to ensure that we:
- support thriving communities where we build and operate our renewable energy assets
- provide a safe, flexible, and inspiring workplace for our employees
- take active part in developing skills and talent for the green energy sector of tomorrow
- promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive energy sector
- source metals and minerals responsibly when building our green energy assets.
Read more about our key sustainability goals in this area and explore our sustainability programmes below.