Phone: +45 99 55 70 00
In order to ensure correct invoice processing and on time payment of received invoices, the following requirements must be observed for all invoices issued to Ørsted.
If the invoice does not comply with the requirements mentioned below, Ørsted reserves the right to reject the invoice:
- The purchase order number and the e-mail address of the requester must be stated on the first page of the invoice
- The invoicing address must be in accordance with the information on the purchase order
- The invoice shall comply with any country mandatory legislation and general invoice requirements
- If a PROFORMA invoice has been sent to Ørsted, the supplier is responsible for transmission of the original invoice needed for correctly handling of VAT deduction
- If possible, the invoice must be sent as an electronic invoice. Please find the correct GLN/EAN number below. Alternative please send a PDF-file to firstname.lastname@example.org (only one invoice per PDF-file with papersize A4 in maximum 300dpi)