Operations and technicians
O&M Engineering Supervisor
Imagine a future where you contribute with your technical knowledge to improve and support our offshore wind farm projects in Taiwan.
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting the operational efficiency of our offshore wind farms. You’ll ensure that our assets are operating at optimum output, and you’ll be involved in identifying faults and proposing solutions. You’ll be managing top yield-loss causing issues and perform root cause analysis, trend analysis, and fault forecasting in relation to errors leading to the largest losses, and you’ll work to develop corrective measures.
Welcome to Site Support
You’ll be part of Changhua Offshore Wind Farms working out of our brand-new O&M facility at the Port of Taichung. Here you, together with your colleagues, will be heavily involved in daily operational meetings to ensure the offshore operations team is fully informed. You’ll be working with your global colleagues in fleet support to identify engineering solutions, and you’ll be raising issues to Technical Support.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing top yield-loss causing issues
- supporting technicians to develop task lists, quality checking the offshore guides, and creating onshore trouble-shooting guides
- investigating technical non-conformities, raising issues to Technical Support as required
- identifying preventative maintenance to avoid minor correctives when possible, e.g. identifying WTGs that need to be topped up with oil in advance of any resultant errors
- doing systems analysis, on e.g. hydraulics systems, to look for improvements (reliability, functionality etc.).
To succeed in the role, you:
- speak and write Chinese as a native
- speak and write English on a professional level
- have extensive experience in development and implementation of quick win battles and task lists.
- are able to analyse complex engineering data and problem solving
- have a good understanding of engineering systems with experience such as wind turbine generators, power plants, substations, petro-chemical, manufacturing, or similar
- have a large knowledge of IT systems.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-04-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, Talent Acquisition Taiwan, on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.