IT and digital
Imagine a future where you get to be part of an inspiring work environment and where you work with communication and get real hands-on experience
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for supporting Architecture & Technology with communication tasks such as creating content, visuals, and stories that brand the technology projects.
Welcome to Digital Transformation
You’ll be part of the Student Assistants department consisting of seven student assistants where you, together with your colleagues, will assist other areas in Digital Transformation. You’ll assist the IT Communication department and be delivering user-centric communication across the IT business and the company itself. You’ll have the opportunity to use your flair for communication and digital content creation and make all your creative ideas come to life.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating content and visuals for events, newsletters, and presentations
- developing and contributing with communication materials across the IT business
- coordinating events with various stakeholders across Architecture & Technology
- handling small as well as large daily communication tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- thrive on having responsibility, are flexible, and enjoy working independently
- are good at both communicating and collaborating within multidisciplinary teams
- are detail-oriented and creative with experience in design and visuals
- thrive in an international environment and are fluent in English
- are studying IT, communication, design, or innovation and have at least one year before graduation (bachelor students are welcome to apply).
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Anni Cu, Student Assistant, on +4599558360 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations PL by email on talentacquisitionPL@orsted.dk if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.