IT and digital
Imagine a future where you combine technology with business needs by creating and developing up-to-date solutions for the world leading offshore company
Join us in this role where you’ll perform your tasks within an agile release train (ART) and IT product line setup in a scrum team. You’ll be responsible for removing impediments, maintaining constant communication, and handling collaboration with application architects, the product owner, and others within the team.
Welcome to ERP Applications & Agile CC
You’ll be part of ERP Applications & Agile CC where you, together with your colleagues, will work within the scrum team, facilitating and coaching the team on a daily basis. You’ll work in a team with a strong team spirit, where you’ll have good possibilities for developing your personal and professional competences.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring complete synergy between the product owner and the scrum team
- supporting the team, mitigating risk, and ensuring proper resource utilisation
- supporting the release train engineer in getting a clear overview of team deliveries
- keeping track of the scrum team temperature and addressing actions when needed
- taking the initiative in improving our processes and IT solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a certified SAFe Scrum Master
- have strong communication skills and an innovative mindset
- are open to direct collaboration with the business
- have a proactive approach and strong relationship building skills
- have experience with SAP
- speak and write English proficiently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magdalena Pogorzelska, , on +48 513 463 313 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.