IT and digital
(Senior) RPA Analyst/Developer
Imagine a future where you make a real impact by shaping the future of Intelligent Process Automation in one of the most dynamic industries for the largest offshore wind operator
Join us in this role where you’ll support the green transformation by optimising, digitalising, and automating business processes across geographies and functions.
Welcome to Custom Applications
You’ll be part of Bidding, Automation & Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the entire Intelligent Process Automation lifecycle, from identifying the candidate through optimising and documenting the processes to developing the automation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling data-driven process discovery and identifying automation potential in business processes across geographies and functions
- facilitating process re-design workshops and back-log refinement sessions
- documenting the processes selected for automation
- building and maintaining relations with internal business stakeholders
- developing new and maintaining existing intelligent process automation solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with data-driven process mining along with experience as a practitioner in process re-design using Kata, Lean, Six Sigma, or similar
- have demonstrated a talent for innovation, taking ownership, and driving, understanding, and delivering solutions
- understand the capabilities of common data science, machine learning, and visualisation solutions and requirements for including them in automations
- easily build relations with stakeholders and facilitate successful meetings and workshops
- have experience with robotics process automation software, preferably UiPath.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lukasz Parkitny, , by phone +48506976241 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.