IT and digital
Senior Full stack developer
Imagine a future where you embark on a steep and fun learning curve in one of the most dynamic industries for the largest offshore wind operator
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in a team that creates a network management tool for thousands of devices across the largest offshore wind farm fleet in the world and supports an engineering department in their everyday work of taking care of the communication and control systems.
You’ll be part of a team with a strong team spirit where we carry out work, prioritisation, and business deliveries according to an agile framework, and where you’ll have great opportunities to develop your personal and professional competences.
Welcome to Engineering ART
You’ll be part of the Engineering ART scrum team where you, together with your colleagues, will shape one of the agile release train (ART) teams. Engineering ART works with electrical and structural engineers on world-record beating offshore wind farm projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining IT/OT automation for engineering processes
- developing and continuously improving Python/Angular applications
- building and expanding backend and frontend services and user interfaces
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment
- taking an active role in maintaining, enhancing, and customising existing applications and systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong experience programming in Python with solid knowledge of the Django framework
- have experience with technologies such as REST, Angular, SQL, and GIT
- have experience with software and system design
- possess knowledge of design patterns, good practices, clean code
- possess an understanding of communication networks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lukasz Parkitny, Team Lead, by phone +48506976241 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.