IT and digital
Senior Front-End Developer
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy in a company ranked the world’s most sustainable and the global leader in offshore wind energy
Join us in this role where you’ll become a front-end web developer in Sitecore, and where you’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and sites in support of the wider business of the company.
Welcome to Sitecore
You’ll be part of Celestial ART where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing our public-facing web properties and promoting our brand across a number of geographical regions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and maintaining front-end code (our solutions run on top of Sitecore)
- optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- providing feedback for product owners regarding accessibility (WCAG) and usability of our websites, including browser support
- developing features to enhance the user experience
- working on orsted.com and other subsites in our corporate regime.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in agile development and, preferably, have SAFe framework knowledge
- have experience with CSS pre-compilers and architecture patterns and with W3C standards
- are familiar with git version control software, Azure DevOps, and Visual Studio Code IDE (or similar tools)
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.