Global Employee Relations Specialist
Imagine a future where you can help shaping our global aspiration and philosophy on employee-related matters
Join us in this role where you’ll help drive our global mindset on employee-related matters by both ensuring a global approach for meeting business needs or new regulation and setting direction for local solutions to meet the global business need
Welcome to Global Employee Relations
You’ll be part of Global Employee Relations where you, together with your colleagues, will further develop the newly established Global Employee Relations function, which works as a ‘core’ team focusing on our corporate global framework for employment terms and benefits with input from and in close collaboration with other P&D teams as appropriate. Your role therefore includes advising and coordinating global teams and projects within employee related matters as well as handling daily operations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, project managing, and operating global HR policies in cooperation with P&D colleagues globally
- setting the direction for local solutions to implement global policies, regulation, or decisions, and supporting local implementation in countries within our corporate footprint
- driving, organising, and operating a global ‘community of practice’ to enable and advance a global mindset
- assisting with new country entries in relation to employment terms and benefits
- performing operational tasks (e.g. global HR legal support to country P&D teams and country handbook updates).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in law, HR, or organisational science
- have experience in working with HR in a global company and/or in cross-cultural teams
- have experience with stakeholder management and/or project management
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders, while being an inspiring team player as well as an independent analyst.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 1 February 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Louise Birk Lolk-Hansen, Head of Global Employee Relations, +45 99 55 97 10 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
For the UK, please contact email@example.com if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.