Engineering and construction
Japan QHSE Manager
Imagine a future where you’re part of the transition to a world that runs entirely on green energy by leading QHSE across our Japanese portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for leading the development and implementation of QHSE culture and systems, supporting our teams to ensure that our renewable energy projects are delivered to high QHSE standards.
Welcome to QHSE
You’ll be part of the QHSE APAC team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive high QHSE standards across the Japan portfolio, so that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to excellent QHSE standards. We provide support across the lifecycle of projects, from development and construction to operations, and are an integrated part of the wider APAC team and global QHSE community.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing our QHSE management system
- continually enhancing QHSE culture and awareness
- providing training, support, and guidance to our teams
- providing QHSE support to projects across all phases
- maintaining working knowledge of applicable legislation and other QHSE requirements and standards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree or similar within a QHSE, technical, or engineering discipline
- have experience from relevant fields of industry
- have strong management, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- are fluent in English and Japanese.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28-02-2021. [ALH1] We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.[ALH2]
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll meet with other colleagues around the APAC region and visit project sites and suppliers.