IT and digital
Senior Technology Consultant
Imagine a future where you’re working with a team to create a digital workplace that enables employees to work in an agile, collaborative, and secure environment
Join us in this role where you’ll be working towards enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable company in the world to establish a top-of-class digital workplace experience for all employees.
Welcome to Digital Workplace Operations
You’ll be in Collaboration Platform Operations (CPO) where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of the Digital Workplace department which currently supports workplace, communications and collaboration technologies including PC & OS, SharePoint & Office 365 to name a few.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for third level support of Office 365 operations particularly related to Exchange and SharePoint with task of troubleshooting, researching, testing enterprise-level issues
- leading or facilitating discussions, investigations, and tasks related to O365 Exchange to ensure highest availability, stability, and integrity of O365 services
- maintaining service quality levels by managing incidents, problems, and changes to the service efficiently and effectively, following the agreed and documented processes
- continually improving repetitive tasks via Automation using PowerShell or other related tools to manage O365.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in computer software engineering, computer science or a related field
- possess in-depth expertise in administration and technical onsite support for Office 365 services and Exchange
- have solid experience with Office 365 mailbox migrations and hybrid solutions and configured hybrid environment with Exchange and O365.
- have strong understanding of SMTP relay and Email Hygiene services (Exchange Online Protection, etc.) and Exchange PowerShell scripting
- have good understanding of Power Platform especially Power Apps.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Alysha (Noor Alysha) Aizai Azan, Talent Acquisition Partner, on if you’d like to know more about the position.