Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Supply Chain Specialist
Imagine a future where you work with leading offshore wind projects in APAC and drive success by conveying significant supply chain contributions to relevant stakeholders
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key part in ensuring compliance with local content requirements and contribute to the delivery of compelling bid documentation to external stakeholders, such as relevant Government entities.
Welcome to Offshore
You’ll be part of a growing and dedicated team in APAC Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the development of offshore wind in the APAC region. Working together with colleagues across the organization, you’ll get the opportunity to learn and develop yourself.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing input to the evaluation of industrial development/supply chain sections of project bids
- compiling input from various input providers throughout Engineering, Product Lines, and Procurement, and editing the relevant supply chain documents
- supporting the Lead Procurement Manager in coordinating internal reporting in relation to the project’s local content performance
- guiding the regional project team on procurement matters and supporting procurement tasks to be carried out regionally
- aligning with stakeholders throughout the organization regarding required contract schedules and supplier pre-qualifications.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant technical or commercial education at minimum bachelor level or equivalent industry experience
- have experience working in a procurement function and/or a relevant part of an offshore wind (or equitable industrial sector) supply chain business
- have experience writing semi-technical documents in English
- have a good proficiency in Chinese and English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 15 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Taiwan, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.