IT- Infrastructure, Operation and Support
Software Test Engineer
Imagine a future where you engage in an agile environment with ample opportunity for you for both personal and professional development
Join us in this role where you’ll be working together with the business and developers to ensure that quality SiteCore applications will continue to support the wider business. The team works in an ART within the SAFe framework.
Welcome to Testing
You’ll be part of the SiteCore team which is part of our international IT department of more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across Northern Europe and in Malaysia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- together with your team, creating business value through effective quality assurance activities
- contributing to the continuous improvement of the QA test strategy and processes
- taking the initiative to and the responsibility for your own personal development in alignment with business needs and testing trends
- being an active team player with focus on continuous contribution and improvements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an academic degree at bachelor level and/or a relevant ISTQB certification
- have extensive QA experience and solid experience working with Agile
- have knowledge and understanding of API, Web Applications and DB
- have strong knowledge of testing theory, methodologies, fundamentals, and concepts
- have experience with ADO or similar.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 15 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Thorbjørn Christiansen, Team Leader, Testing, +60 111 666 12 07 if you’d like to know more about the position.