Business & Support- Management
Personal Assistant to the Managing Director / Head of Global Delivery Centre
Imagine a future where you develop your personal and professional competences in an international organisation with a green footprint
Join us in this role where you’ll support the Managing Director in Poland daily with various and interesting administrative tasks.
Welcome to IT Management
You’ll be part of the IT Management Support team where you, together with your colleagues, will report directly to the team manager of the IT Management Support team, who is based in Denmark. You’ll work closely with the team regarding larger administrative tasks across the IT department.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating the Managing Director’s daily calendar
- handling travel management as well as travel expense
- proactively coordinating management meetings, including agenda and minutes
- proactively supporting the preparation of relevant corporate presentations
- supporting management with minor translation tasks from Polish to English
- support management with various HR related tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in management, business administration, communications, or similar
- have practical experience with PowerPoint and Excel, and it’s an advantage if you also have knowledge of SAP
- have experience working as a personal assistant and understand management needs
- have experience working in an international working environment
- possess a positive and “can do”-attitude
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application in English no later than 30 September 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.