IT- Infrastructure, Operation and Support
Imagine a future where you work with innovative IT infrastructure solutions that can deliver sustainable and future-proof IT at a global scale
Join us in this role where you, along with your colleagues, will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the IT infrastructure of our 150+ locations distributed around the world.
Welcome to Data Centres & Network Management
You’ll be part of a team working with the newest technologies, software-defined infrastructure (SD-WAN, SD-Access, Cisco ACI), cloud, and automation. We also keep the Group’s IT infrastructure (Network, Datacentre, and Security) fully updated and operational on daily basis.
You’ll play an important role in:
- having technical responsibility for our network based mainly on Cisco DMVPN & SD-WAN platforms and MPLS & Fibre backbone
- collaborating with the DC&NW team and local connectivity providers on day-to-day technical issues and contributing your technical skills in this respect as well
- implementing new sites and locations in the US as per connectivity and network requirements from the business
- collaborating for new connectivity for new and existing sites and perform third-level support cases with connectivity providers in the US
- presenting a monthly connectivity status report to DC&NW manger in the US and Denmark and considering improvements in this respect
- acting as advisor and reviewer for different initiatives related to DC&NW and business strategy.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a technical diploma or a similar education, combined with a Cisco CCNP (routing and switch) certification or skills at the same level acquired through work experience
- have practical experience (at least 3 years) with implementing and maintaining networking infrastructure consisting of Cisco, Palo Alto, or similar vendors on an enterprise scale
- have a deep knowledge and solid understanding of OSI models and networking technologies (e.g. switching: L2 protocols, network protocols: BGP, OSPF, WAN, technologies: DMVPN, SDD-WAN)
- have practical experience with, e.g., monitoring systems like Cisco Prime, DNA Center, and/or Solarwinds, networking in public and private cloud solutions, and/or with Cisco Wi-Fi solutions in wireless-first networks
- are a proactive and responsible team player and are collaborative and eager to learn new DC&NW technologies and solutions
- can communicate effortlessly in English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 16 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.