IT- System development & Programming
Senior Integration Consultant
Imagine a future where you’ll be responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining Kubernetes clusters, and where you’ll have a chance to work with the latest technologies such as API Gateway, AMQ, or Elastic Stack
Join us in this role where you’ll be jointly responsible for designing and implementing integration solutions with the rest of the Integration team and for setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters. The team also uses integration tools such as microservices development (Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm), CA API Gateway (API Developer Portal), JBoss AMQ (Apache ActiveMQ), Apache reverse proxy, Kafka, Elastic Stack, SAP PI/PO, and Azure DevOps (CI/CD). Other tasks include maintaining and supporting integration solutions in the portfolio.
Welcome to Global Delivery Centre
You’ll be part of Scaled Microservices & Advanced Integrations where you, together with your colleagues, will provide IT integration services to all business units in our Group and enable the business to grow rapidly all over the globe.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters
- designing and implementing integration solutions in cooperation with the rest of the Integration team
- working with our integration tools (e.g. Kubernetes/AKS, CA API Gateway & Portal, JBoss AMQ, Apache reverse proxy, Kafka, Elastic Stack, SAP PI/PO, and Azure DevOps (CI/CD))
- maintaining and supporting the integration solutions in the existing portfolio.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience with Kubernetes, preferably AKS services
- have hands-on experience with at least one other integration technology from our portfolio
- have a good understanding of enterprise integration patterns and of general IT security within the integration area
- have good knowledge of Linux environments and are eager to learn new technologies and interested in integration techniques and tools
- have experience working with Agile methodology, preferably SAFe.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 2nd of October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that you’re expected to do a fair amount of travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll participate in various projects and other IT initiatives where you’ll cooperate closely with colleagues from other parts of Europe (primarily Denmark and the UK).