Business & Support- HR, Communication & Marketing
HR Business Partner
Imagine a future where you provide HR support and enable people development
Join us in this role where you’ll be given the opportunity to support the business in an international, transition-oriented environment, providing HR partnering and change leadership.
Welcome to People & Development
You’ll be part of our global HRBP team within the Offshore business unit where you, together with colleagues in a range of global Centres of Excellence, will provide professional support in development of managers and employees for our Strategy, Digital Innovation, and Hydrogen business unit through strategic people initiatives. You’ll be reporting to the Global Head of People & Development in Offshore and work out of our headquarter in Gentofte
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing strategic advice to the regional leadership team in this unit for our global talent and people development strategy
- acting as a trusted and strategic advisor for the VP of the unit and the leadership team
- guiding and managing annual processes for performance management, remuneration, talent & acquisition, and competence development
- supporting the leadership team in managing change and transition
- translating the strategic and commercial initiatives in the unit into clear HR impact
- working closely with the global HR team and taking on special tasks within People & Development such as coordinating global initiatives or leading strategic projects in close collaboration with the business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from a senior HR partner role in a global company
- ideally, hold a BA/BS, MSc, and/or MBA degree
- thrive working in a fast-paced environment, and demonstrate intellect, ability, and impact to contribute
- execute HR annual processes and show original as well as commercial thinking in your problem-solving, build credibility, respect, and influence
- contribute to initiatives and projects
- actively participate in people development as a member of a strong, professional, and dedicated HR team with a passion for what we do, always challenging the status quo.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 27 September 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Anne Holm Millner, Head of P&D, Region Continental Europe, P&D Offshore CE, +45 99 55 68 35 or Stine Thorup, Head of P&D Offshore Global, + 45 40 35 22 72 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do 10% travelling in relation to your work￼.