IT- Infrastructure, Operation and Support
Senior Infrastructure Architect
Imagine a future where you leverage your extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure to be the link between operation and business projects for infrastructure deliveries
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the design, implementation, and documentation of IT infrastructure in our Group.
Welcome to IMSO Architecture
You’ll be part of the Infrastructure Architecture team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for design, cost calculations, and coordination of deliveries from the other teams within the Infrastructure Management & Service Operations department.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving and participating in developing our infrastructure architecture standards and design
- participating in projects or ARTs as the person bridging business, operations requirements, and vendor specifications while still upholding our infrastructure standards
- being the liaison between the project and the infrastructure department once the project moves into the execution phase, ensuring that we deliver on time and on budget
- being responsible for ensuring proper handover to operation, including verifying that all project deliveries are in place so we can ensure stable operation
- supporting strategy projects and tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have designed and implemented IT infrastructure as an architect
- have experience with most of the common infrastructure technologies (storage, network, compute, and cloud) and have hands-on experience with infrastructure operations
- can combine IT with business projects and act as the central point between IT and the business
- are a flexible colleague willing to chip in where competences and necessity require you to do so
- get things done and get others to do what is expected of them
- have either a formal, higher technical education or a master’s degree within the field of IT.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 25 September 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Morten Hauritz, Manager of Infrastructure Architecture, by telephone on +45 99 55 51 68 if you’d like to know more about the position.