IT- Project management & Business development
Advanced Problem Manager
Imagine a future where you reduce or even eliminate IT disruptions by driving our problem management efforts and thus enable the green transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll be enforcing and developing our Problem Management discipline across the company. This includes integration into DevOps and our agile delivery organisation. We’re kicking off a pilot implementation shortly, either at the end of July or beginning of August, and we’re looking for an experienced Problem Manager to be a part of the pilot and implementation.
Welcome to EPIC
You’ll be part of the EPIC team, where we drive the four main ITSM processes: Event, Problem, Incident, and Change. The team consists of four colleagues in Denmark and four in Malaysia and is responsible for the daily operation of our IT operations. We’re looking for someone to help us take our problem management efforts to the next level.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing our problem management discipline, together with the process architects
- establishing and owning the problem advisory board managing leadership stakeholders
- facilitating and driving forward cross-organisational problems
- developing reporting on problem management to both show value but also facilitate decisions on whether to continue or defer further investigation
- training and advising your colleagues, who will also be driving problems
- participating in the other daily team tasks, mainly major incident handling and facilitating Change advisory boards. This also includes occasionally participating in the on-call duty.
To succeed in the role, you’ll have:
- extensive experience in driving and owning complex cross-organisational problems
- knowledge and experience of ITIL and ITSM processes
- solid experience in the role as problem manager, including root course analyse with proven methods
- a background in project management or management in general
- knowledge of DevOps and agile ways of working.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 20 September 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Daldorph, Manager in EPIC & Global Monitoring, by telephone on +45 40 49 99 33 if you’d like to know more about the position.