Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our power plants?
Join us and become Contract Manager in Execution Contract Management – UK & NA where you’ll be responsible for handling and executing contracts. You’ll become a member of a dedicated team of highly competent colleagues spread across several countries.
We offer a fantastic professional environment, where you can thrive and develop personally and professionally in our newly established contract management unit.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle variations, claims, and amendments, including management, strategy, negotiation, and settlement
- be responsible for contractual administration of the contract, including securities, payments, external communication procedures, divestment and novation tasks, contractual commitments, etc.
- be responsible for contract interpretation and associated contractual and commercial advice, guidance, and training
- develop cost estimate at completion for each contract
- identify commercial risks including identification, valuation, and mitigation.
Your competences include that you
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, law, or engineering
- have experience with contract management in relation to offshore wind or similar construction projects
- have knowledge of complex contract formats, such as FIDIC, LOGIC, or the like, and have strong communication and negotiation skills
- speak and write English fluently at negotiation level and have solid presenter capabilities for larger audiences
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 17 July 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bent Stanley Madsen, Head of Execution Contract Management – UK & NA, by telephone on +45 99 56 16 if you’d like to know more about the position.