Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Do you want to kickstart your career and work with process optimisation and change in one of the world’s most ambitious energy companies?
Join us and become Student Assistant in Quality & Process Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will be supporting the business in simplification and optimisation of the processes in our management system. Quality & Process Excellence has the overall responsibility of setting up the framework and foundation that will ensure process excellence. Therefore, together with the business, we continuously evaluate and optimise the way we work to reduce complexity and make sure our processes and systems add most value.
We offer a student job where you’ll influence decisions and handle tasks on your own, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise.
Your key tasks will be to
- support management system maintenance and update content
- administer process designing and document updates
- assist with managing and updating databases, e.g. in Excel and other MS Office applications
- be a point of contact for the business regarding questions about system functionalities and content
- perform ad hoc tasks.
Furthermore, as we have implemented a new management system, you’ll collaborate closely with your colleagues to support the continuous improvement work on our system, processes, and tools.
Your competences include that you
- are currently studying a related degree, e.g. within IT, business process management, management systems, process re-engineering, or quality management and have at least two years left before graduating
- have worked with and have an interest in process and system management
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- are able to handle several tasks simultaneously and thrive in a changeable environment
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 July 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rene Pagh Iversen, Head of Quality & Process Excellence, by telephone on +45 99 55 67 70, or Toma Bitkevicute, Quality Specialist in Quality & Process Excellence, by telephone on +45 99 55 92 94 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our cross-organisational network of student assistants. You’ll work approximately 15-20 hours a week.