Business & Support- Legal
Regulatory Affairs Manager for stakeholder management
Would you like to join a challenging governmental and regulatory affairs team in the renewable energy sector?
Join us and become Regulatory Affairs Manager in the Governmental and Regulatory Affairs team where you’ll be responsible for managing our work with the Taiwan Power Company (TPC) among other external stakeholders as well as be partly responsible for governmental and regulatory affairs works. You’ll be monitoring the regulatory development and energy policies and anticipate and analyze the consequences of changes in the markets within our footprint.
We offer a unique and challenging position where you have every opportunity to develop your skills and influence the green transition of the energy sector in a leading position. Your enthusiastic and skilled colleagues will support you, and you’ll enjoy a modern working environment where everybody wants to contribute to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Your key tasks will be to
- create a stakeholder overview and build a strong network of key stakeholders for the TPC
- function as the local knowledge point for, e.g., TPC-related issues and grid-related regulatory issues
- identify and articulate must-win battles and develop key actions/implementation plans for TPC-related and other regulatory issues, and then ensure the implementation
- provide support to the regulatory team on other key actions for the wider regulatory must-win battles and to conduct relevant analyses and presentations as the basis for decision-making
- communicate your expert knowledge on TPC-related affairs and related energy policies as well as ensure transparency towards top management
- work strongly together with asset management and EPC as well as other relevant internal departments.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s degree in economics, political science, electrical engineering, or another relevant field
- have solid experience working within the power generation industry, preferably in a regulatory role
- preferably have substantial experience with the complexity of the renewable energy sector
- have an established network of contacts within the TPC and other relevant regulators within the government
- are an inspiring team player and possess good leadership skills
- are eligible to work in Taiwan and have strong communication skills, especially in Mandarin Chinese and English, enabling you to communicate effortlessly with your external and internal stakeholders.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than July 31, 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.