Strategy and business development
Head of Onshore Asset Management
Imagine a future where you contribute to the green energy transition by overseeing all Onshore Asset Management activities in our Americas region
Join us in this role where you’ll be accountable for asset management of all onshore operating assets in the Americas, delivering financial and commercial results, developing relationships with key external stakeholders, and defining and executing the overall strategy and business alignment for the onshore operating portfolio.
Welcome to Americas Asset Management
You’ll be part of Onshore Asset Management where you, together with your colleagues, will drive holistic asset performance, assess and mitigate risks, collaborate with external and internal partners, and ensure the delivery of desired commercial outcomes. A key aspect of your role will involve providing leadership for this highly motivated and talented team of directors, asset managers, and associates for all existing and future onshore operational assets in the Americas. As a team, we believe that a strong focus on inclusion, growth, and development supports everyone, providing a work environment where everyone can thrive, perform, and grow.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering Americas EBITDA for onshore operating assets, in alignment with approved investment cases, incl. P&L responsibility for Onshore Asset Management services business
- achieving desired commercial outcomes for all onshore operating assets, incl., but not limited to, negotiation of key operating contracts, warranty management, or commercial dispute resolution
- ensuring risks and opportunities are identified and managed to limit downside scenarios and optimize onshore operating asset outcomes, and preparing assets and project companies for COD
- defining and implementing the holistic operating execution strategy for onshore assets with input from the Operations department
- stakeholder management and partner relations related to onshore operating assets, incl. tax equity, equity, OEMs, O&M partners, offtake counterparties, energy managers, and Americas operations, etc.
To succeed in the role, you have:
- significant applicable experience in renewable energy asset management or commercial roles
- a bachelor's degree in engineering, business, finance, or other related fields
- experience leading and managing diverse teams
- demonstrated experience in contract negotiation, dispute resolution, budgeting, and senior level stakeholder management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-06-02. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll visit Ørsted locations (domestic and international) incl. operating and under construction project sites, external partner offices, and attend various industry related events. You can expect to travel less than a quarter of the time.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.