IT and digital
Senior Data Centre Consultant
Imagine a future where you implement and maintain our Data Centres around the globe
Join us in this role where you’ll be a Senior Data Center Consultant, working alongside your team to develop, implement, and run our data centres in Denmark, the US, and Asia. The Data Centre team’s main responsibilities are planning, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure, managing daily operations, and optimising the infrastructure for stability, security, and efficiency.
Welcome to Welcome to the IT Infrastructure Product Line
You’ll be part of the Data Centre team where you, together with your five colleagues located in Denmark, will be responsible for maintaining the IT Infrastructure in our data centres. Our data centres are located in DK, and we have regional data centres co-located in the USA, Taiwan, and Singapore as well.
As a team, we work independently but collaborate with the purpose of supporting each other. We openly share knowledge and focus on maintaining a trust-based culture and a high-performing team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- monitoring data centre equipment and systems, e.g., using DCIM tools for management of the infrastructure and to identify and resolve issues
- performing regular maintenance tasks, e.g., as rack and stack, cabling, and hardware replacements
- maintaining accurate records and documentation of data centre operations
- collaborating with other teams and stakeholders to ensure data centre operations meet business needs
- communicating with other IT teams and vendors to ensure a motivating and constructive dialogue.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good team building and communication skills that will be a great addition to our enthusiastic team
- have perhaps obtained certifications, e.g., CDCP (Certified Data Centre Professional) or CDCS (Certified Data Centre Specialist). If not, we will support you in passing these certifications
- enjoy working in a structured way and are dedicated to delivering quality solutions, cooperating in both a physical and a virtual collaboration model with colleagues in Malaysia, Poland, the US, and Denmark
- have a driver’s licence, enabling you to visit our data centres in your daily work, can provide a clean criminal record, and speak and write Danish and English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Skou Skouboe, Head of infrastructure Engineering CC, on (Denmark +45) 30456772, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.