Strategy and business development
Imagine a future where you design and drive strategic management processes, collaborating with colleagues to bring sustainable heat and power to Denmark
Join us in this role where you’ll report directly to the Head of Asset Risk Management and have a unique opportunity to combine insights about organisation, leadership, and strategy. You’ll provide structure and quality to the management processes and contribute to the development of business strategies and facilitate initiatives that’ll shape the future of our green energy production. The position is a maternity cover running from 01 June (01 August at the latest) 2023 until 30 April 2024.
Welcome to Bioenergy
You’ll be part of Asset Risk Management where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure world-class operations and maintenance of the entire Powerplant portfolio. The department consists of 180 colleagues supported by some 500 subcontractors with diverse nationalities and backgrounds. As a team, we prioritise teamwork with a high level of integrity, a great sense of fun, and a focus on safety and results.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, driving, and following up on our management processes, incl. the annual KPI processes, as well as strategic initiatives and organisational development
- designing and driving organisational change processes
- effectively planning and facilitating management meetings and strategy workshops
- representing Asset Risk Management and ensuring good cooperation and communication with key stakeholders
- developing presentations and other material for the leadership team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a passion for people and are motivated by creating results in collaboration with others
- are structured and results-oriented with a high level of drive, initiative, and persistence
- have experience with organisational transformation and management processes
- are well-versed in creating presentations and other professional materials
- have a holistic and analytical mindset
- have an educational background within business, management, strategy, or social sciences, combined with experience from a similar role.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 6 June 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jeppe Guld, Head of Asset Risk Management, on (Denmark +45) 99556179, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.