IT and digital
Student Assistant for Information Security & Risk Management
Imagine a future where you keep the company secure and resilient in a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where your support for our security efforts will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our business. In our team, you’ll get the opportunity to grow your professional competences and expertise together with subject-matter experts.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of our Information Security & Risk Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will be committed to protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security. You’ll be a valuable member of an inspiring team and learning environment with deeply committed motivated, and passionate colleagues collaborating with different aspects of cyber security. Also, you’ll join a thriving team in a dynamic workplace with an international outlook. As a team, we drive different initiatives within IT to embrace learning opportunities and support people development. We help each other solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the development of the cyber risk management platform
- assisting in the analysis and evaluation of cyber risk management strategies and processes
- conducting research and staying updated on industry best practices on cyber risk management, emerging cyber threats, or attack techniques and countermeasures
- participating in creating attack maps and threat analysis for IT and OT environments
- assisting in the review and improvement of cyber risk assessment methodologies and frameworks
- collaborating with cross-functional teams to enhance the overall cyber risk posture and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- understand risk management concepts and principles
- are enrolled in a degree related to computer science, cyber security, relevant courses, or have a keen interest in the field
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have a positive attitude, a strong drive, and are eager to learn
- thrive in a fast-paced environment and can work collaboratively in a team environment
- speak and write English fluently and have excellent writing and communication skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peter Dam Nielsen, Head of DK CC Information Security, on (Denmark +45) 99552129 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.