IT and digital
Lead IAM Support
Imagine a future where you take up the challenge of leading the support and operation of our identity access management (IAM) solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll help the business succeeds and stay secure by leading the operation and support of our IAM solutions. As part of the IAM Product Line, you’ll interact with all parts of the organisation, across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Identity Access Management
You’ll be part of our Infrastructure Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will form part of the IAM Product Line. We’re responsible for the IAM product, Identity and Access security best practices, processes, guidelines, and technical platforms. You’ll be engaging with our end-users, business units and our global IT and OT organisations in terms of their need for support and general technical operation of our IAM solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, optimising, and improving quality and efficiency of the IAM Product Operations, Support, and Service Deliveries across Ørsted
- ensuring proper and timely Lifecycle Management of the IAM tools, incl. patching, monitoring
- monitoring, controlling, and supporting service delivery and ensuring that systems, methodologies, and processes are in place and followed.
- participating in the development of process standards and guidelines related to the IAM Product support and service delivery
- managing and liaising with internal teams, EPIC, ServiceDesk, other IT IPLs and support teams, and 3rd party service providers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong experience in operating and providing support of IAM technologies in a large-scale multi-site environment
- have a strong understanding of ITIL processes and the ability to search for and drive service delivery improvements and optimisations
- have experience in working with one or more IAM technologies
- have excellent communication and technical skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com on if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.