Engineering and construction
Module Technical Manager
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, managing contractors to support our offshore projects on a global scale
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our diverse and international team responsible for the transport and installation of foundations and offshore structures for several offshore wind farms around the world. Together with your colleagues, you’ll develop and execute technical roadmaps for foundation and offshore structure installation, as well as support development of new offshore wind farms for our global portfolio in the Product Line Logistics and Heavy Lifting Module.
Welcome to Foundations & Offshore Structures Installation
You’ll be part of the Heavy Lifting team where you, together with your colleagues, will be at the forefront of innovation, collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders in a global, industry-leading organisation. From the early stages of a project to its execution, you'll be part of a dynamic team of MTMs and installation managers that seamlessly manage complex projects with simultaneous activities across multiple continents. As a team, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring the technical roadmap for foundation and offshore structure installation
- driving the technical interface towards other scopes and ensuring compatibility across scopes
- providing relevant technical, commercial, and strategic input for development of new offshore wind farms while ensuring lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- strategic support during sourcing processes to ensure alignment between stakeholders
- technical support for category and supply chain development.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven ability to navigate uncertainty and make decisions in dynamic and ever-changing environments
- have a positive and proactive attitude, a keen eye for opportunities, and a strong drive to understand, challenge, improve, and optimise
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree and have some technical aptitude – some knowledge of offshore structures and the offshore environment is a plus
- demonstrate strong communication skills and ability to assert authority
- are curious, outgoing, proactive, and engaging in your approach to problem solving and enjoy knowledge-sharing and collaborating with colleagues.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Wegener Boesen, Senior Manager, on +45 99 55 50 45 from Monday to Friday between 8:00-17:00, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.