Operations and technicians
Associate, Asset Management
Imagine a future where you assist asset management and operational activities within our growing Texas region
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with generation management and various asset managers to identify opportunities for operational and financial improvements and assist with the development of short and long terms solutions to issues that arise. You’ll be responsible for assisting in the process of managing the organisation’s and owner's interest in one or more wind, solar, or battery energy projects within the US.
Welcome to Asset Operations
You’ll be part of Texas Region where you, together with your colleagues, will drive operational performance, initiatives, and business improvements, in collaboration with our suppliers, off takers and ownership partners. A key aspect of your role will involve collecting and analyzing data to provide recommendations to senior leadership. As a team, we work closely with a cross-functional team to ensure that our projects provide clean energy with exceptional business results.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting in delivering contractual requirements of assigned sites ensuring compliance with agreements and support delivery against all business objectives
- leading in the preparation of settlement invoicing and monthly operating reports
- monitoring project financial, commercial, and operational performance to identify issues and opportunities while continuously improving processes to ensure standardization across multiple projects
- supporting overall regulatory compliance efforts for assigned sites with asset manager and regulatory compliance director
- providing other company personnel with related information required by them to carry out their assigned responsibilities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or finance
- have experience in the energy industry, especially in renewable technologies
- demonstrate strong attention to detail
- are proficient in Microsoft Office software suite and familiar with enterprise data management tools like SAP
- have excellent communication and reporting skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than April 1, 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.