IT and digital
IT Security Specialist
Imagine a future where you strive to keep IT secure and resilient in a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll safeguard our critical IT and OT environment and be one of our dedicated IT security experts in Detection & Security Assessment team. You’ll protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security controls and tools on a global scale.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of our Cyber Defence Centre team where you, together with your colleagues, will be working in Agile SAFe framework as part of a product team. You’ll protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security. Our team is part of the Cyber Defence Centre IT product line with experts in both offensive and defensive security. We’re expanding in both numbers and capabilities, as a global team located in multiple countries and delivering across different time zones to ensure best support. As a team, we help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company, with diverse operations around the globe, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration.
You’ll play an important role in:
- monitoring and identifying attacks, intrusions, and unauthorised activities
- performing investigation of security events
- performing incident response and following up on remediation actions
- assisting in automating monitoring operations’ tasks
- creating detections and expanding visibility in OT and enterprise networks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess knowledge on security incident response
- understand an OT environment and network as well as enterprise
- understand how to analyse threats and their TTPs, as well as your environment, to create effective detections
- collaborate with the team to work in a structured manner where documentation and responsibility for tasks are planned.
- communicate openly to support a good and inclusive work environment and are open for input and feedback from team, management, and stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 May 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.