Finance and controlling
Tax and Treasury Analyst
Imagine a future where you use your tax skills and develop treasury skills to help us create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with colleagues from many different parts of our global organization and provide input and advice on taxes for our APAC region for a wide range of different projects within offshore and onshore wind, solar energy, and transmission of renewable electricity – all with the purpose of ensuring sustainable and robust solutions supporting the green transformation. Your focus will be corporate taxes, but you’ll be able to develop and challenge yourself with a wider range of tasks including support of our local Treasury function.
Welcome to Global Tax
You’ll be part of Global Tax Compliance & Reporting where you, together with your colleagues, will be given ample opportunities to use and develop your talent through learning about our business, applying and interpreting legislation and international guidelines to a variety of international projects, and collaborating with your many global tax and finance colleagues. You’ll be in a unique position tied to Tax and Treasury whilst maintaining a commercial perspective. As a team, we’re driven, fast moving, with a focus on high quality deliverables to global stakeholders. We’re honest, respectful, and open as we learn from each other and develop as a team and individually.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing high-quality input to support our tax compliance and filing position
- assisting the assessment of tax implications regarding new legislation
- assisting with tax compliance, incl. group reporting, with withholding tax compliance, and filing for both corporate tax and treasury activities
- supporting local treasury function on cash management, internal loans, and foreign exchange.
To succeed in the role, you:
- take ownership and stay on the course
- have the bandwidth and skills to grasp, structure, and solve business challenges
- are approachable and fun to work with
- have relevant experience from in-house positions, law firms, tax advisors, or tax authorities
- are fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-04-30.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.