Global Talent Acquisition Process Excellence Lead
Imagine a future where you own and lead the execution and development of our global talent acquisition processes to enable recruitment of best in class, diverse talent
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with our regional talent acquisition teams to map current processes and design and implement enhanced processes while ensuring integration and alignment to our operating model, tech stack, and data tracking to ensure continuous improvement of our global processes.
Welcome to Global Talent Acquisition
You’ll be part of Global Talent Acquisition Enablement where you, together with your colleagues, will enable talent acquisition teams, set the global standards and drive continuous improvement across Global Talent Acquisition (GTA). We’re an ambitious team who’s passionate about moving our team and our colleagues forward. We work flexibly and collaboratively – often in a virtual setting. You’ll have opportunities to continuously learn and develop through access to challenging professional experiences and industry-leading experts
You’ll play an important role in:
- owning the development and execution of GTA processes, roadmap and service level strategy to enable efficiency, experience, and continuous improvement
- establishing and being the global process owner for GTA
- managing partnerships with a wide set of stakeholders across HR and our organisation, e.g., Talent Acquisition Operations, Employer Branding & HR Communication, and Talent Pipelines
- conducting training, documentation and change readiness activities related to GTA processes incl. GTA and hiring manager upskilling
- partnering with the Talent Acquisition Tech & Tooling Lead to ensure our technology and tools support our GTA processes
- managing vendor relationships, incl. job boards and assessment providers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with leading and developing talent acquisition processes and tools in a global matrix organisation
- have experience with SAP SuccessFactors or a similar ATS tool and experience with leveraging and integrating efficient processes with IT tools
- have excellent stakeholder management skills, enabling you to manage expectations, communicate effectively, and develop relationships with global stakeholders to build, visibility and credibility
- work structured and independently by planning and prioritising your work to persevere through challenging and complex circumstances
- have great facilitation and collaboration skills, enabling you to lead the collaborative development of processes, decisions, and results.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Jeppe Loevgreen Olsen, Head of Global TA Enablement, on (Denmark +45) 99558481, if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.