IT and digital
Cloud Network Engineer
Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll work on innovative IT cloud solutions in the ever-changing and digitalised world. You’ll play a key role in streamlining technologies and adopting them to be faster, more flexible, and more resilient. Find out how IT can supercharge climate action and join a fascinating green transformation journey to create a world that is powered by renewable energy.
Welcome to the Cloud Acceleration team
You’ll be part of a new, cross-functional, international agile team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop core products based on the cloud technology. This includes full scope of cloud lifecycle activities. Work with enthusiastic people with a global mindset and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work with purpose is part of daily life.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and implementing new cloud network infrastructure designed for high availability, security, and easy maintenance
- supporting the development of automating cloud platform
- liaising with our cloud architects, network architects, enterprise architects, and key stakeholders to design and implement new features to support our growing global business
- participating in cloud network operations, maintenance, and deployment tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are proficient in operating and deploying network infrastructure in the AWS cloud
- have experience working with hybrid cloud environment and cloud migration strategies
- have experience with infrastructure automation tools and are drawn towards Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- are familiar with DevOps methodologies, practices, and tools like Azure DevOps, Git, PowerShell/Bash, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- preferably hold a Cisco CCNP/CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge and are familiar with Palo Alto products
- can provide up-to-date knowledge in network design, planning, implementation, and troubleshooting, with experience in managing Cisco SD-WAN, Cisco ASR/CSR/8000v, Nexus 5K/9K, and Cisco ACI.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 April 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the position in Poland or Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Infrastructure ＆ SO, on (Poland +48) 573790082, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.