Finance and controlling
Operations Professional or Specialist in invoice processing
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for the handling of invoices and travel expenses across the entire company
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the deliveries from the Accounts Payable team, making sure that they meet the agreed service levels. You’ll be performing day-to-day operations activities and take appropriate action if quality or timing is not on target. You’ll have a large interface with group functions and managers all over the world, so it’s important that you’re able to communicate positively and constructively as well as being service-minded and flexible.
Welcome to Financial Services
You’ll be part of Accounts Payable team where you, together with your colleagues, will handle vendor invoices and business support in the procure-to-pay process. We also have Financial Services team in Denmark and Malaysia and there’ll be close cooperation with these teams in daily operations as well as in the initial training.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling receipt of invoices
- controlling and verifying vendor invoices
- releasing invoices for payment
- ensuring timely clearing of received documents in SAP
- handling various reminder processes
- supporting internal queries via email, and ticketing tool.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant educational background and have completed a bachelor’s degree
- have experience with vendor invoices
- have worked with SAP and have knowledge about international VAT rules
- possess a proactive and systematic approach to you work tasks
- have good communication skills and speak and write English at B2 level.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 02 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Balbina Jaskowska, Manager, on (Poland +48) 690483162 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.