IT and digital
Cloud Platform Engineer
Imagine a future where you accelerate the adoption of new and innovative technologies, transforming our ways of working with technology
Join us as a platform and cloud engineer in our Incubator product line and work with best of breed technologies to help the entire organisation transform and scale through technology. You’ll be responsible for the lab where technologies are incubated, matured, and made available to the whole organisation for experimentation, PoCs, and MVPs. You’ll also administrate, support, and operate these technologies within the Incubator, making sure that they are stable, scalable, and secure.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology Incubator
Incubator is a dynamic, curious, and skilled team driving the adoption of new technologies in Ørsted and supporting highly innovative business cases. As part of the Incubator team, you’ll be maturing, productionizing, and offering innovative technologies to the entire organisation to transform the way we generate value. Together with your colleagues, you’ll have responsibility for developing and operating Incubator’s cloud environments and participate in transforming Ørsted’s way of delivering software.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and supervising the entire environment supporting the Incubator product line
- administrating, operating, and life cycling the platforms of the Incubator product line
- securing the availability, security, and technical support on both the environment and the platforms running in it
- working closely with our cloud infrastructure teams and security teams, making sure that the Incubator’s environment runs smoothly and according to our core security principles.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have Linux administration experience
- have hands-on experience with the Kubernetes ecosystem for setup, administration, troubleshooting, and tuning as we mostly work with Cloud managed Kubernetes, e.g., AKS, EKS, GKE, etc.
- have strong experience with Azure
- have experience with the Hadoop or Spark ecosystem for setup, administration, troubleshooting, and tuning
- have experience with cloud security principles and patterns as well as debugging networking issues, e.g., DNS resolutions, proxy settings, and security groups
- are familiar with Terraform and Ansible and have some experience with Python.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Froeling Pedersen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on (Denmark +45) 99555579 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.