IT and digital
Student Assistant for Digital Transformation
Imagine a future where you’re a part of an agile work environment and make our digital strategy executional.
Join us in this role where you’ll support digitalisation consultants with everything from preparing workshops and analysing data to creating reports for different stakeholders across the company. You’ll gain insights into digital strategy, agile ways of working, and digital portfolio management. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your talent for digitalisation and consultancy and make an impact in our ambitious digital transformation.
Welcome to Digital Transformation
You’ll be part of the Student Assistants department consisting of seven student assistants. Together, you’ll work on a variety of tasks, assisting different areas in the Digital Transformation department, incl. the strategic, tactical, and operational aspects of IT for maximising business value.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing systems and processes for portfolio management
- preparing and facilitating workshops and stakeholder alignment meetings
- creating material for decision-making processes at top management level
- making financial analysis and reporting to support portfolio forecasting
- doing ad-hoc analysis and problem-solving support.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are good at collaborating within multidisciplinary teams
- have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or have at least two years left before completing your programme
- are an excellent user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel - familiarity with business intelligence tools, like Power BI, is an advantage, but not a requirement
- have a high interest in IT and how digital can support the business.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Haubo Dyhrberg, Senior Digital Consultant, on (Denmark +45) 99559223 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.