Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you’re part of our challenging offshore projects and responsible for the planning and scheduling of our operations
Join us in this role where you’ll become our offshore planner in the planning and scheduling department. The Offshore Planner is responsible for building and maintaining the long-, mid-, and short-term site plans and schedules to support their decision-making processes while advising site management on risks and opportunities.
Welcome to EPC & Operations
You’ll be part of our Planning and Scheduling department where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for creating, maintaining, closing and prioritising work orders in relation to SAP maintenance and resource allocation for a safe and effective operation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- updating and maintaining access restrictions across the site as well as reporting maintenance periods to the wider organisation
- maintaining the visual scheduling board to ensure that it also includes weather or yield activity tracking
- planning logistic solutions based upon work plans and schedules to maximise time in the WTG and to minimise travel activity
- developing and managing long-, mid- and short-term integrated site plans and scheduling for all offshore works.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess knowledge and experience of planning and scheduling tools
- have knowledge of project or resource planning
- have knowledge and experience of SAP System
- have excellent English communication skills
- possess knowledge and experience of wind turbines.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30/06/2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Olaf Mittler, Teamlead Offshore Planning, on (Germany +49) 1726954494 on Mondays to Fridays from 08:00-15:30 CET; Central European Time, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an on-site set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.