IT and digital
Senior SAP BW Consultant
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong technology community that develops SAP BW & HANA solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for turning business expectations and high-level design into technical deliverables for our brand-new, employee-related solution. As a Senior SAP BW Consultant for the domain, you’ll get the opportunity to work on the definition and implementation of company-wide initiatives, in addition to your work in the project delivery team.
Welcome to Data and Analytics
You’ll be part of Digital Workplace where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a product delivery team consisting of data experts while working with business and functional consultants in our SAFe Agile construct. Together with your team, you’ll enhance our capabilities in areas related to SAP BW, BI and SAP Analytics.
You’ll play an important role in:
- cooperating with the product owner, scrum master, and other cross-functional stakeholders to guide, co-define, estimate, and prioritise development tasks
- forming technical deliverables in SAP BW by answering to business blueprints
- being a BW SPOC for the project team from a technical perspective and linking them with the product team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have excellent communication skills in English and a desire to work in an Agile setup
- preferably have a basic knowledge of how to create Power BI reports
- are familiar with ABAP routines for BW and extractor enhancements
- have experience in dealing with Business Warehouse particulars related to PO, FIN, and HR areas
- have solid experience with SAP BW (v. 7.5) and SAP native HANA from both front and back-end perspectives.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Przemyslaw Ostrowski, Head of ERP Development & Analytics CC, on (Poland +48) 690483188 on from - if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.