IT and digital
Junior Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where innovation drives software solutions, and your test automation expertise is key to driving the digital transformation of green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to shape the development of solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop and maintain .Net applications for strong platforms for our digital transformation while helping to support the existing trading platform. You’ll thrive in an international matrix organisation transforming into a global green energy leader.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Center
You’ll be part of our Dongeons & Dragons team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for assuring high-quality software solutions within the trading landscape. You’ll be a part of a large, agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries, and you’ll experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues to ensure delivery of a high-quality, cloud-based, and microservice-oriented system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- participating in the team’s ceremonies with global colleagues in an optimised Agile SAFe framework
- creating business value by developing and maintaining products with the main purpose of delivering production data securely to the solutions, servicing both operational, analytical, and reporting purposes
- driving innovation and continuous technical improvement
- working closely with the internal Agile Release Train (ART) teams, external suppliers, and key resources from the business side
- being the technical application responsible for the full development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills, and an innovative mindset
- possess knowledge of NoSQL, Docker and Kubernetes, which will be an additional asset
- have experience with the Azure Cloud platform
- are driven to deliver value to customers and follow DevOps principles of flow, feedback, automation, and continuous improvement
- are familiar with SOLID and SOA
- have good practical knowledge of C#/.NET Core, and SQL where knowledge of Typescript and Angular would be appreciated.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications CC, on (Poland +48) 451060084 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.