Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you utilise your time and resource management skills to support the development of next generation of offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll contribute to the successful development of the next generation of offshore wind products for our wind projects as well as to secure capacity in critical supply segments through strategic master agreements and portfolio procurement via the role as Project Planner in our Product Lines.
Welcome to Planning, Risk & Integration Management CE/PL
You’ll be part of a diverse department of highly skilled specialists in a matrix organisation where, you together with your colleagues, will support our offshore wind projects with time, risk, scope and change management. As Project Planner in Product Lines, you’ll support your assigned Product Line in developing, maintaining, and analysing time schedules and human resource plans, as part of a dynamic and challenging project environment, where you’ll work closely with stakeholders across our organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- reporting and communicating progress, performance, and forecasts on a regular basis
- having a close collaboration with stakeholders across offshore wind projects and Product Lines to ensure high-quality integrated schedules
- driving the annual human resource budgeting and forecast processes in Product Lines
- leading the time and human resource planning in your assigned Product Line, as well as maintaining and controlling time schedules, and performing schedule analyses.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- have a flexible, proactive, and analytical approach to your work as well as interpersonal skills, enabling you to build strong relationships with your stakeholders
- have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, or an equivalent qualification
- are an experienced user of Primavera P6
- have experience with portfolio planning, offshore wind projects, or other investment projects.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lone Munk Hoffmann, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99554128 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.