IT and digital
Test Automation Engineer
Imagine a future where your solutions and ideas enable your team to support Ørsted’s vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll help design, implement, and maintain scalable, configurable, accountable, and robust test automation solutions. You’ll also be responsible for analysing and defining test automation scopes and for initiating automation testing from scratch, in alignment with the automation frameworks.
Welcome to Competence Centre for Testing
You’ll be part of D&D Agile Release Train under SAFe Framework where you, together with your colleagues, will implement efficient QA processes under continued improvement. You’ll work transparently with your scrum masters, product owners, and RTE to ensure common awareness across the ART projects about the QA and automation activities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, implementing, and maintaining high-standard QA processes together with your team
- designing, creating, and maintaining test automation setups, in alignment with the teams and the ART
- developing yourself and your skills, in alignment with your ART and in line with the understanding and expectation of current and future tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have professional experience and a strong knowledge of DevOps and related concepts
- have the ability to develop automation test scripts, BDDs, and function libraries, in accordance with the automation test frameworks
- have hands-on experience with developing SQL scripts to test databases, which is definitely a plus
- have experience with mentoring and training other team members in Test Automation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-07-25. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.