Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Imagine a future where you’re part of creating a world which runs on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for creating and developing relationships with key stakeholders locally and regionally in the UK. You’ll support the development, construction, and operation of our future offshore wind farm projects.
Welcome to UK Stakeholder Relations & Regulatory Affairs
You’ll be part of the Stakeholder Relations and Regulatory Team where you, together with your colleagues, will work with our key stakeholders to deliver and develop our offshore wind projects in the UK.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and forming relationships and partnerships to influence and inform the external stakeholders in line with our businesses and business interests in key localities
- supporting our projects and engaging with teams across the business to deliver to project priorities and milestones
- representing the Group at external meetings including, but not limited to, those with local authorities, residents, parish councils, and local business organisations
- supporting key strategic relationships, including with the private sector, politicians, civil servants, and other organisations, to promote our UK business and business interests
- identifying opportunities to raise awareness of the Group, its projects, and opportunities to further our external influence to maximise impact on stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree in a relevant subject
- have experience with developing and managing stakeholder interactions
- are a clear and concise communicator with strong presentation skills
- have experience working cooperatively across a large organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Emma Toulson, Lead Stakeholder Relations Advisor, on +447909912413 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll need to visit our UK sites as required.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.